When you need to find out the root of illness, the doctor usually prescribes blood tests. Our bodies are complex mechanisms, our health is supported by thousands of chemical processes and minerals that are continuously broken down, metabolized, and absorbed. Minerals interaction is an important part of metabolism. If some trace elements are out of balance, health suffers. Relying only on blood tests, it can be difficult to find out exactly which part of the mineral metabolism has failed, so experts recommend examining the hair.
1. The results of the hair analysis show the level of useful and harmful trace elements in the body. They support the normal functioning of the body, and if the balance of essential trace elements is disturbed, health deteriorates.
2. It indicates which supplements you need and which ones you should avoid. A lack or overabundance of vital chemical elements can lead to serious health problems, development of severe chronic diseases.
· Dry, brittle hair and nails
· Hair loss
· Skin problems: dry, cracked, different eruptions
· Cracks in the corners of the mouth
· The tendency for frequent colds, viral diseases
· Thyroid disfunction
· Mood swings, irritability
· Anxiety, depression
· Allergic reactions
· Weight gain, weight loss
· Headaches, migraines
· Digestive problems: GERD, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, etc.
· Arthritis and many more
Comparing to blood, the chemical composition of hair is more stable, so the test results are more accurate.
For example, a person complains of fatigue, irritability, dry skin, and hair loss. All this can be a symptom of iron deficiency – this trace element is involved in the metabolism of oxygen in the body, and if its level decreases, the human body begins to literally suffocate, because it cannot absorb oxygen. A hair analysis will accurately show whether there is an iron deficiency, or health problems are caused by other causes.
The study of hair shows the level of not only vital but also toxic and potentially toxic trace elements: mercury, cadmium, lead, thallium, beryllium, aluminum, and arsenic. This method helps to diagnose poisoning with heavy metals or other toxic substances.
You will get:
· Multi-Element Assay (35 Elements) of Hair Includes Comprehensive report:
· Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
· A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the patient's metabolic type, current mineral levels, and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
· Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
· Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns, and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data and history. (Subject to changes by the attending health-care professional)
Many problems can be solved or even prevented if you correctly change your diet or use vitamin and mineral complexes. However, before buying dietary supplements, minerals, or vitamins, you need to get the results of the research. Then you will reliably know what the body lacks and how to solve this problem.